Thanks to the overwhelming response to the Sherlock Tea Give Away (which ended a few days ago, you can stop reblogging it now <3), Adagio and I have decided to help make sure even MORE people have a chance to try some of the fandom tea blends I’ve made <3
Not only that, but Adagio is going a step further and sending each weeks winner one of their IngenuiTEA tea brewers along with the tea! These things are AWESOME, especially if you’re new to loose leaf tea and don’t have much brewing equipment. You can find out more about the IngenuiTEA pot at this link.
So now, once a week, I’ll be posting a review of a different tea blend, and you just have to reblog the post for a chance to win a whole bag of the tea being reviewed! So, without further a do, the first tea blend is also the most popular!
THE WATSON BLEND: Queen and Country traditionalist, but still recounting his days in Afghanistan drinking green tea, John Watson prefers his tea with a bit of cream, no sugar, and just a little warm from a touch of cinnamon. (irish breakfast, cinnamon, earl grey green)
MY REVIEW OF IT: “In the bag, it smells wonderful. You get that strong, warm cinnamon scent first, then you realize there’s some earl grey in there too and I melt just a little bit because it’s just such a comforting smell. Warm and familiar and calming. The cinnamon smell is still strong in the cup, and kind of reminds me of red hot candies LOL. And oh man. This tea is naturally really nice and sweet without any added sugar. The cinnamon continues to be be dominant, but you definitely get the earl grey in there with the sweet orange tones. This tea is absolutely lovely and definitely reminds me of John. I think it’s earned its ranking.”
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING:
- “I always want to bury my face in the bag whenever I open this tea — it smells amazing, very cinnamon-y!”-Caitlyn O.
- “Incredibly comforting, with the warm cinnamon to add a bit of kick. Delicious.”-Ariel S.
- ” Like being tucked into a cuddly jumper and curled up on the sofa.”-Crystal M.
- “This tea feels like your favourite sweater on a cool day. The cinnamon hits you right down to your toes.”-Arizona D.
- “Perfect for an adorably BAMF, made of kittens, ex-army doctor.“-Sheri L.
HOW TO WIN:
- You may reblog this post ONCE a day for the next week. I’ll go through the notes and use a random number generator to chose a winner the evening of MARCH 17th
- You have to reblog! Likes wont count!
- Due to customs, people in Australia and New Zealand are not eligible just because we can’t ship tea there Q_Q I’m sorry!
- Just to clarify: The prize this week is The Watson Blend as well as an IngenuiTEA Tea Pot.